Documents required for establishment a joint-stock company with General People's Committee for Economy (Al-Ghad Works Centre) :
1) Three Copies of minutes of meeting for general assembly of the company.
2) Three Original Copies of Preliminary Contract and articles of association for the company, signed by the founders, attested by notary public and registered with tax department.
3) Bank certificate evidencing the payment of paid capital.
4) Experience evidence of one member of board of directors at least in the activity required to be practiced or scientific qualification if the activity required that.
5) Undertaking of non existence of relation between the members of board of directors.
6) Copies of ID Cards or certificates of birth for shareholders.
7) Notification of Notary Public.